Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 8 - Hospital Survival Kit

I wish I had found this before I had my son because I could have used the snacks and face wash wipes for sure after delivery.  I didn't get to go to the bathroom by myself until the next morning, so being able to clean up a little while in the hospital bed definitely comes in handy.
I apologize for the lateness of this post, but I didn't want to take the chance the recipient of this gift was reading the blog.  :)  I found out at her baby shower on Saturday that she had been.  Good call on my part!
Anyway, the picture below are the contents of my kit and it seemed to be a hit with the Momma-to-be. I think this is a great idea especially from a Mom to a new Mom. There are lots of great ways to create this gift if you want to add your own little touches. I personally think the new Momma deserves a glass of sparkly after the birth to not only celebrate such a momentous occasion, but also cause giving carrying a baby for 9 months and giving birth is a lot of hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment