Thursday, September 13, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

After wasting hours, days….yikes…maybe even weeks, scouring through Pinterest to find cool stuff that I would like to do “someday” I have issued myself a challenge.  Every day for the next 365 days I will attack one Pin on my boards.  Challenge Accepted! Simply finding cool things, neat ideas, or amazing inspiration never did anyone any good without actually doing something with it.  I have done some of the Pins I find, and I have not been disappointed with various tips, recipes, hair tutorials, or fashion inspiration I’ve tried so far.  In fact, I usually get many compliments in my efforts, which has left me guilty of wanting more compliments. 
The next year will be spent trying out hairstyles, household cleaning tips, craft ideas, home improvement ideas, fashion, photography, books, recipes…I think you get the idea.  If it’s on Pinterest and it’s something I find rather pinteresting, I will add it to the possible choices for my year-long, daily Pinterest Challenge .  I plan on explaining how I found the Pin, why I was interested in doing it, what I did to execute the idea, how the execution faired, and any tips or tricks I can recommend for future use.  Maybe I'll even issue some vote-offs for you to tell me which Pinterest project you've been eyeing but would like me to try before you do.  Hopefully, my blog will serve as some pin-spiration for you to get off the computer, and into some activity you’ve always wanted to try!  I look forward to getting started, my first official Pin for this challenge will take place tomorrow, Friday, September 14, 2012.  You'll have to check back to see what it is!!!

In the meantime, if you don't already have a Pinterest account, go sign up for one!  If you do and you don't follow me, start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment